Share with the world!
Welcome to our E-Learning Platform
At Best Choice Projects we promote knowledge. Our motto is “Learn, Motivate, Inspire” and that is what we set off to do. We strive to provide the utmost BEST Occupational Health And Safety Training that South-Africa has to offer. Join us today if you are serious about a career in Health in Safety or, just to have the basic knowledge to have around your working and home environment. – READ MORE BELOW
E-Learning / Online Training
What is E-Learning?
The term eLearning was coined by US learning guru Elliott Masie in November 1999, when he delivered his speech at the TechLearn Conference: “eLearning is the use of network technology to design, deliver, select, administer, and extend learning.”
In the early 2000s, mobile devices became more and more prevalent, and took the form of smartphones and tablets. They were no longer used just to make calls: people watched videos, read books, and played games on their phones. That prompted cellular companies to improve mobile connectivity, a race that continues to this day.
Mobile devices are now a popular choice to access eLearning, both for businesses and general education.
Today, many companies, from large enterprises to small startups, use eLearning to manage their employees’ development: upgrade their qualifications, teach them new skills, or retrain them for new positions.
What will I get?
- Valuable Knowledge that WILL save a life whether it be yours, a family member, or a colleague.
- Training Material
- An online Facilitator to guide you through the process.
- It will also increase your chances of finding a more suitable job.
- Valid Certificate with the course details.
- Credits depending on your course (See Course details for NQF Levels and Credits.
How do I enroll?
We are trying to make this process as smooth and effortless as possible to assist you by enrolling, gaining knowledge, and receive your certification.
- Enroll by clicking the “Register Here” button.
- Complete the Form provided
- Submit form
- Receive a Notification of Receipt with our Banking Details
- Make Payment (Please use your Name and Surname as Reference)
- Submit your Proof Of Payment to our Admin Team (Sthembile@bcp-sa.co.za)
I have paid, what now?
Our Admin Team will attend to your registration and contact you within 24 hours.
- You will receive a link to your online training material.
- You will be added to a Facilitator’s WhatsApp Group
- You may now start to learn, either with the facilitator or at your own pace. – Our Facilitators will be with you during certain hours which will be communicated to you.
- Once you are ready for your Assessment, you may contact your facilitator and confirm.
- Your Facilitator will go over the work with you and make sure you are ready for your assessment.
- You will then receive further instructions together with the link and login details to your assessment.
- You may now complete and submit your online assessment.
What about Certification?
This takes a little extra time.
- Upon your submission, an Assessor will mark your assessment.
- A Qualified Moderator will then moderate your papers and the assessment of the Assessor.
- Your Marks will be sent to you via E-Mail.
- Certificates will then be created and sent to you electronically.
- You will have an option for your Certificate to be couriered to you should you need it. Please speak to your Facilitator about this option.
Are you accredited?
Below you will find out accreditation numbers as well as our Facilitators & Moderators’ CETA and TETA numbers.
- Company Registration Number: 2017/267943/07
- TETA: 16-728
- CETA: ACC/7/07/00047
- MERSETA: 17-QA/ACC/1493/18
Mtenjwa Dube – ASSR17- 162
Melusi Ncube – ASSR16-324
Abraham Mahanga Phiri – ASSR 07-1097